Commercial and Fleet Centre
Ford Commercial And Fleet Vehicles In Regina
Looking to grow your independent delivery business, home daycare, catering service, or large construction corporation into a more finely tuned operation? Sourcing your vehicles from Bennett Dunlop Ford is a smart first step.
No matter the size of your company, we will outfit you with Ford’s tough, reliable, and fuel-efficient range of vehicles. With our dedicated and experienced business development team, you can skip the whole retail experience and get quick, painless, no-nonsense pricing for your business or personal needs.
And in addition to our huge selection of new, work-ready Ford F-150, Super Duty, and Transit models, we also stock many fully inspected, reconditioned, and warranty-backed used work vehicles.
To get more information on how we can meet the needs of your company in Regina, Swift Current, and Moose Jaw, give us a call today at 306-522-6612.
How We Do Business Better
- The largest commercial department in Regina
- Quick quotes with no-nonsense pricing
- Greater accessibility: Open Monday to Saturday, 8am to 5pm
- No-charge pickup and delivery concierge services
- Free towing (up to $250) within 100 km of Regina to our service centre
- Discounts on regular priced vehicle services based on volume (excludes menu items)
Superior Service Facility
- 30 technicians, 21 of who are Interprovincial Journeyman status
- Latest in vehicle diagnostic equipment
- Ford technical assistance
- Extended service hours
- Monday to Friday: 7:00am to 7:00pm
- Saturday: 7:00am to 6:00pm
- $5 discount on regular priced oil changes, including diesel
- Check for any outstanding Ford recalls on every visit
- Servicing all makes and models of vehicles
- High-priority fleet service to limit downtime
- Flexible price options including “jobber” and recycled parts
- Unlimited km, 24-month parts & labour OEM warranty
- Pre-scheduled major repairs on Saturdays
- Availability of overnight emergency parts
- Comprehensive inspections from $29.99 – $59.99 on dual-wheel vehicles
- Parts Department: Stocking over half a million in parts
- Dedicated Fleet and Commercial Truck department led by Curtis Beck and Al Storer
- Appearance Centre that can handle complete collision repairs and all your detail needs